Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Terrific Tuesday

So today, my twin brother and I went out to have an all you can eat sushi lunch. It was AMAZING (Like usual). If anyone is ever in Mississauga, I highly recommend Kanda Sushi. We had tempura, maki, hand rolls, sushi, chicken, green tea and ended off with some lovely red bean ice cream. After wards, we drove to the mall to get some Christmas shopping done. While there, we decided to pop into the pet store to check out the animals. Personally, I think pet stores shouldn't be selling puppies and kittens when there are so many without homes in the world. PLEASE ADOPT! Anyway, we were browsing the birds when we caught sight of this one funny looking finch. His feathers were all ruffled and he could barely stand on the perch (Check him out in the video below)! He was so cute! If he wasn't over $100, I totally would have taken him home. Hopefully he'll get a home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment