Thursday, December 22, 2011

Moving Update

OK, I don't know what it is with this house, but its like upon entering it, I am overcome with laziness. So, that being said, you can probably guess how productive I've been... I mean I have packed a little, but it's such a mess!

Frightening, no? And that's just my room! I still have kitchen stuff and tons of other things throughout the house that I need to organize and pack too... FML.

In other news, my lovely flower just sent me a beautiful work of art. Sure it's a little bit sad and angsty, but I still think it's amazing.
"Bonds grow, confusion rises, lines blur, even when I'm winning I still have the most to lose!"

God, she's great. Still it is such a confusing situation. Guess I'll just continue to go with the flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment