Friday, December 16, 2011

The beginning of the end is the beginning of the new

Hey All,

I know that I have been totally MIA for the last while. I don't really plan on catching up with everything I missed reporting on, but I will give a wee summary where I'm at now:
-I've dropped out of school
-I'm living at home
-Looking for a job
-Am on a journey to wellness
Sounds exciting, eh? I'm sure that there will be some interesting things going on in good ol' Mississauga during the holidays! So I'll be sure to keep things as upbeat and interesting as I can! I am also happy to announce that I will be once again be in the dating scene again! So if you're a pretty lady, don't be afraid to contact me! (You know I'm joking though).
I'm really excited to start this new chapter of my life! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment