Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Moving Phase 01

So today I'm heading to my old apartment to start phase one of the moving process. It should be interesting since I have been living like a slob up there. I'll be doing lots of organizing, throwing out and donating. It's time to un-clutter the old stuff in my life so I can make room for the new things.

Me and my flower have been keeping in contact. Still it's rough since she's about an hour away and there's still the boyfriend I have to worry about lol. Gah, maybe I should quit while I'm ahead. She's already made it clear to me that if it boils down to him or me, that she would choose him. So that's a big downer, but I know that she's feeling confused about it. I shouldn't be so selfish I guess.

Anyway, gotta get ready for the big drive to good ol' Lindsay to move out. I'll talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment