Monday, November 1, 2010

Living in a Box and Out of a Bag

So I'm moved in to my new place... and the room is WAY too small for all my stuff. But hey, the bed is very comfy and the meals that the 90 year old land lady make are pretty damn good (especially the homemade apple pie for dessert).


This is the mess of my room.

My desk is a disaster...

So me and my new roommates (two are friends from last year in residence and the other two are new) went out and bought a 50 dollar remote control helicopter that can shoot missiles in hopes of shooting one of our roommates in the eye. Now that's fun! Mind you it took us a while to figure out how to charge and balance the thing and then it takes 30-40 minutes worth of charging for 5 minutes of flight. I guess it's worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment