Sunday, December 18, 2011

Flower by my side, Flower on my mind

Don't you love it when something amazing happens in your life and you didn't really expect it? I guess it's like one of those patience things (patience is something I lack). I think I'll look at it more like I'm a nice person, so what goes around comes around.

I bet you all are wondering why I'm in such a randomly good mood (or why I'm "glowing" haha), welllllll~
I met a girl. However, she has a boyfriend (the big ol' bad B word). I know, what you're thinking: "QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD!" but no. They have an "open relationship" and she's totally bi (a good B word :P). I totally won her over with my chivalrous charm. Ok maybe not, but I was really nice to her and she liked me :). We immediately became fast friends (and how could I not show interest in her? She's so friggin cute!) and then... bang. Well, not really bang per say, but still!

I have no idea where this is going to go, but I know not to expect much. Ima just go with the flow and ride it out.

In other news... IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! I'm soooooooooooooo excited! I hope Santa will be good to me!

Catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment